Gastroenterologist in Los Angeles, CA – Rahbar Medical Group, Inc.
At RAHBAR MEDICAL GROUP, Dr. Rahbar brings over 20 years of excellent technical skills in Endoscopy and Colonoscopy–along with an added benefit of basic nutritional analysis and nutritional interventions to patients requiring gastroenterology services.
For patients seeking a “Whole-Person Approach to Digestive Care” and more of an integrative-holistic approach to their overall health, we invite you to visit our sister company: LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition. LA Integrative GI is designed to provide a more Comprehensive Diagnostic and Integrative Service for those seeking more time with their physician and more physiological approaches to their health conditions.
Our Physicians utilize high definition scopes and the state-of-the-art facility
La Peer Health Surgical Centers.
Why Choose Rahbar Medical Group?
This information is here for you to develop a sense as to whether our services are right for you and to get to know our practice. Please read through ALL of the items below to get to know us better.
- Over 20 years experience and over 10,000 colonoscopies and endoscopies performed.
- Focus on being meticulous and detail oriented.
- Pleasant bedside manner.
- High quality technical skills in endoscopy and colonoscopy is a focus of Dr. Rahbar’s practice.
- Focus on colon cancer screening and screening for other digestive cancers.
- Exclusive use of a state-of-the-art facility, La Peer Health Surgical Centers, in Beverly Hills.
- Positive outcomes and customer satisfaction remain our main goals.
- We encourage active patient participation in their everyday health as well as interaction with their physician.
- We value communicating with our patients and responding to all of our patient’s inquiries in a reasonable time frame.
- At Rahbar Medical Group, Inc. we incorporate Basic Nutritional Approaches, as a bonus, to traditional approaches (pharmaceutical approaches) for Gastrointestinal Diseases. If you are interested in a more comprehensive nutritional assessment, and a Holistic-Integrative approach to your health, please visit us at www.LAIntegrativeGI.com.
- The practice of medicine is extremely complex. Despite all efforts, one cannot expect “guaranteed” outcomes.
- As a general principle, we focus on bringing state of the art technology and knowledge base to our patients.
- Rahbar Medical Group, Inc. is contracted with Medicare and a few PPO insurance plans. As a courtesy to our patients, we bill insurance if you have received services through Rahbar Medical Group, Inc.
- Appointments will only be offered based on availability.
- To find out if Rahbar Medical Group, Inc is in-network with your insurance carrier, please call your insurance. Our Tax ID# is 20-4781781 and NPI is 1740208362. We do not provide contracting information on the phone.
- You do not have to be “in-network” to receive services from Dr. Rahbar. We welcome all patients, regardless of if they have “out of network” benefits or not. In these circumstances, we will provide reasonable accommodations to provide services to our patients. For more information, please send an inquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rahbar Medical Group, Inc. and LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition, Inc. are separate entities.
- Rahbar Medical Group, Inc. is not a “Primary Care” practice. We encourage our patients to have their own primary care physician.
- Are you consulting with Dr. Rahbar for a digestive problem ONLY? Or requesting only an endoscopy or colonoscopy? If the answer is “No”, please register through our sister company, LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition, Inc.
- If you are seeking a consultation for a chronic GI problem, seeking a second opinion, or if you simply are interested in integrative, holistic, or alternative approaches, we do not provide these services through Rahbar Medical Group.
- Please allow flexibility in your schedule. While we strive to see every patient at the time of his/her appointment, emergencies and other circumstances beyond our control may delay your appointment.
Rahbar Medical Group Forms
- RMG – Patient Registration Form – Version 2017 (PDF)
- RMG – Notification and Discussion of Results – Version 2017 (PDF)
- RMG – Online Communication Rules of Engagement – Version 2017 (PDF)
Thank you for your interest in our services.