Dr. Rahbar has been invited to speak at different educational meetings from Universities to Global Conferences.
All YOUTUBE Links on Website
- On June 23, 2022, Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar discusses The Interplay of SIBO, Fungal Overgrowth, Food Allergies, and Mast Cell Activation with Dr. Ben Weitz: Functional Medicine Discussion Watch The Presentation
- On Feburary 02, 2022, Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar interviews about “Leaky Gut & More” Watch The Presenation
- On February 27, 2020, at Santa Monica Library, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) with Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar: Functional Medicine Discussion:
Watch The Presentation
- Digestive Manifestations as the Primary Mode of Clinical Presentation in Vector-Borne Illness
September 20th, 2019 European Lyme Disease Group, Prague
Watch The Presentation
- SIBOCON Synergy CME Group, April 2019, Seattle, SIBO and Related Microbiomes as Biological Markers of Systemic Illness Watch the Presentation 2019 SIBOCON
- On February 28, 2019, at Santa Monica Library, INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE with Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar: Functional Medicine Discussion: Click here for the presentation | For more information on Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Click Here for Informational Slides
- Functional Medicine Group with Dr. Ben Weitz, DC, February of 2019, Santa Monica Library, Functional Medicine Approach to Inflammatory Bowel Disease ‐ An Overview
- On September 14, 2017, at the American College for Advancement Medicine Annual Meeting in Puerto Rico, Dr. Farsrhid Sam Rahbar discusses SIBO AND DISORDERED GUT MICROBIOMES: Click here to see the presentation
- A4M (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine), September 2017 Chicago, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) with Case Presentations (1 hour)
- A4M (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine), September 2017 Chicago, Intestinal Manifestations of Infectious Diseases with Case Reviews (2 hours)
- On August 25, 2017, Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar was interviewed by LACMA in their member spotlight
- On June 5, 2016, Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar presented at the SIBO Conference, NUNM in Portland, Oregon. He spoke about GI Manifestations and Pattern Recognition in Lyme and Common Tick-Borne Illnesses.
There is significant controversy as to whether Lyme and other co-infections can present as chronic persistent infections. In addition, there is little written as to whether these “persistent infections” can present primarily with digestive manifestations and SIBO. Our experience in a Los Angeles gastroenterology practice speaks strongly of the observations that these infections can indeed present predominantly with GI manifestations. Several specific patterns of SIBO, with or without the presence of vinculin/CDTb antibodies, suggest immune suppression and may be part of these manifestations. Clinicians may consider expanding their differential diagnosis to include these stealth infections when dealing with patients with recalcitrant or inflammatory-type symptoms. Click here to see the presentation.
- In October of 2015, Dr. Rahbar spoke at the ILADS Conference in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- In June of 2015, he gave a brief presentation at the NUNM SIBO Conference in Portland, Oregon, directed by Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND. In this brief presentation, Dr. Rahbar shared his experience at LA Integrative Gastroenterology in difficult-to-control SIBO patients and methane producers, and how these clinical scenarios may be related to underlying Lyme and possibly other tick-borne illnesses.
- In May of 2015, Dr. Rahbar gave a lecture on Manifestations and Management of GI Disorders in Lyme Disease.
- JUNE 2022– SIBO and Fungal Overgrowth -Dr. Rahbar discusses The Interplay of SIBO, Fungal Overgrowth, Food Allergies, and Mast Cell Activation with Dr. Ben Weitz: Functional Medicine Discussion
- OCTOBER 2020 – SIBO Discussion with Dr. Berkson
- OCTOBER 2020 – Consideration When SIBO Persists – Listen to Dr. Rahbar and his informative podcast with Lynda Griparic Naturopath and Nutritionist.
- JUNE 2018 – IBD, Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Dr. Ben Weitz – Dr. Rahbar talks about treating Inflammatory Bowel Disease patients with Dr. Ben Weitz.
- MARCH 2018 – Mapping Complex SIBO Cases– Dr. Rahbar discusses complex SIBO cases. As practitioners in the realm of Functional Medicine and Nutrition, we will all encounter those cases of SIBO that are not so straightforward — where the treatment does not work or the patient does not respond. Tune in to consider some of the mechanisms behind complex SIBO cases.
- FEBRUARY 2018 – SIBO and The Microbiome – Dr. Rahbar discusses more on the topic of SIBO and its effects on the Microbiome.
- OCTOBER 2017 – Best Health Radio – Dr. Rahbar discusses the whole person approach to digestive care on Best Health Radio with Dr. Berkson.
- MAY 2017 – The SIBO Test – Listen to Dr. Rahbar and his informative podcast on SIBO Analysis with Rebecca Coomes. Featured on thehealthygut.com website!
- APRIL 2017 – The SIBO Doctor Podcast 8: SIBO and Lyme Disease – Dr. Farshid Rahbar, a holistic and integrative gastroenterologist in Los Angeles, joins Dr. Nirala Jacobi to speak about Lyme disease and Tick-Borne Disease (TBD) in relation to SIBO and other digestive disorders. Dr. Rahbar is the medical director at the LA Integrative Gastroenterology.
- OCTOBER 2015 – The SIBO Podcast – Featured on Dr. Ruscio’s famous website, Dr. Rahbar discusses the importance of the SIBO test and how important it is for your well-being.