Medicare Patients – Please continue reading all of the following:
- A Holistic interview brings the opportunity for accessing additional information in the advancing years of our lives.
- Medicare does not reimburse for our Holistic services including some tests and diagnostics. In addition, medical insurers may not include our services as a covered benefit. We do not file claims with Medicare under LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition, nor do we provide a receipt to submit to Medicare. Medicare patients should not expect any amount to be reimbursed by Medicare.
- “TECHNICAL SERVICES” such as endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, and intestinal breath testing are covered by Medicare. We will submit a claim to Medicare through Rahbar Medical Group, Inc.
- LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition is not a Medicare provider.
- Medicare patients who are interested in receiving services through LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition need to review and sign an ABN form (Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-Payment). Signing an ABN form is not a guarantee that you will be accepted to LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition. Please see below.
- To review an ABN form, please send an email inquiry with your contact info to email@example.com. We will forward the ABN form to you by mail, email or fax. Regulations prohibit us from posting this form online.
- If you do understand that we do not bill Medicare, and you cannot expect to receive reimbursement from Medicare, please check the appropriate box under “OPTION” and sign the ABN form and send it to our office (by mail, fax, or e-mail attachment).
- We cannot accept you under LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition if you select OPTION 1, simply because we do not file claims with Medicare under this entity.
- Once we receive your signed ABN, we will determine if we can offer you an appointment under LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition.
- We cannot establish a doctor-patient relationship by just signing an ABN form. Additional steps are needed.
- If you are expecting Medicare to reimburse you for services you receive through LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition then please consider that this is not the right choice for you. You may, however, request to receive traditional gastroenterology services through Rahbar Medical Group, Inc.
- An appointment with Rahbar Medical Group, Inc., is offered based on the availability of Dr. Rahbar. If Dr. Rahbar is not available, we may offer another physician at your request.
Contact Los Angeles Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition
At LA Integrative Gastroenterology & Nutrition, our doctors are experts in combining Western and Eastern Medicine in a unique and natural “whole-body” approach.