Comprehensive Consultation, PROMPT OR SAME-DAY Appointment + 3 Months ENHANCED Support and Convenience Program $1395.
If registration and forms are completed online prior to visit, or at least 1 hour before the scheduled appointment time, you pay $1295.
Follow-Up appointments are NOT included in the initial consultation.
Ideal for patients that, due to circumstances, do not wish to wait for a standard appointment time. Cannot be combined with any other patient assistance discounts.
- The fee includes 3 months of ENHANCED Support and Convenience Program.
- Appointment times are released based on availability for each day.
- Appointment times can vary from before 8:30 AM to after 5.30 PM.
- SAME-DAY appointments are released based on first-reserved basis.
- Appointments are generally released after 5 PM the day before, or same day.
- $200 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the appointment spot.
- Cancellation: Please notify office immediately.
- A “no show” may result in loss of appointment privilege.
- Cannot be combined with any other Patient Assistance discounts.
Benefits of 3 months of ENHANCED support:
Ideal for those patients who would like to receive continuous treatment at LA Integrative GI and will schedule visits regularly.
- Full parking validation with each office visit.
- No extra charge for before 8:30 AM or after 5 PM appointments. – $100 value
- No extra charge for Saturday appointments, when available. – $100 value
- Waived occasional unexpected “No Show and Late Cancellations.” – $100-$200 value
- Waived in-office specimen handling for specialized labs. – $50-100 value
- Waived in-office nasal specimen handling fee. – $25 value
- No fee for medical excuse forms; i.e. school, airlines, jury duty. – $75 value – Does not apply to DISABILITY evaluation.
- Refill request without appointment when medically appropriate. – $25 value
- Urgent refill authorization over the weekend. – $35 value
- Assistance with prior authorization for special medications, anesthesia, imaging, and procedures. – $50 value
- Correspondence with other practitioners regarding treatment & healthcare operations – physician’s hourly rate.
- Courtesy scheduling of outside tests & services and facilitating referrals. – $25 value
- Provision of medical records or letter of medical necessity (when needed) to assist vendors/labs get paid and reduce patient liability. – $25-$50 value
- Provision of special receipt (“superbill”) with pertinent codes for reimbursement to patient/subscriber (Applies to PPO patients only).
- Secure online communication through Patient Portal for brief medical inquiries that do not require formal office evaluation or dedicated time for counseling. Certain rules apply.
- Medical records on CD at no charge ($25 value). Does not include shipping fee.
- Upload latest results to Patient Portal, automatically or upon request.
- Priority scheduling.
At the end of the 3 months you have the option to ENROLL in Support & Convenience Package to continue receiving ENHANCED benefits OR schedule appointments with regular rates and pay per SERVICE.